Hi guys. Does anyone else come home from work, put on pajamas, and feel like they never want to leave the house again?
I can't believe it's the last day of May! I had a whole plan to go get a pizza to celebrate my epic reading this month buuuuut then my train was delayed both ways 🤦♀️ so instead I'm slurping up lentil soup and decaf breakfast tea with vanilla soy milk which isn't too bad.
BUT, can you believe I read 15 books this month? FIFTEEN BOOKS. Well, technically I'm planning to finish the 15th tonight but I'm 85% sure I'll do it because I'm really liking it! So, without further ado, here's what I read in the month of May:
• Kill All Happies - 3/5
• A Court of Wings and Ruin - 5/5
• Wires and Nerve - 4/5
• Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (reread) - 5/5
• City of Fallen Angels (audiobook and book reread) - 3.75/5
• Trouble is a Friend of Mine (audiobook) - 3.5/5
• The Replacement Crush (ebook) - 3/5
• Alex and Eliza - 3.5/5
• Lady Midnight (reread) - 5/5
• From the Notebooks of a Middle-School Princess - 3/5
• The Iron Trial - 3.75/5
• Lord of Shadows - 4/5
• Always and Forever, Lara Jean (ebook) - 5/5
• Trouble Makes a Comeback (audiobook) - 4/5
• The Heartbreakers - 4/5
#watermelanerdsmay // M! For #maywrapup
#bluelovesbookishmay // may wrap up
#maasholemay // best series conclusion! Always and Forever, Lara Jean.
Have you read any of these? How many books did you read in May? What was your favorite?