Alright y’all, HAPPY FRIDAY!😆
Today I’m going to go over why I suggested what I did to have a controlled busy lifestyle.
1) Get 7-8 hours of sleep every night. WHY? Because sleep is the key to staying sane in a busy season. With sleep, you are able to stay motivated and energized. Without a good amount of sleep, you aren’t able to perform to your best ability.
2) Having packed snacks and lunches is the healthiest way to go! (And the easiest!) with on-the-go food, you will never feel hungry and always be able to keep going with your schedule.
3) USE A PLANNER!!! Honestly, I could talk for days about all the reasons why I think everyone should use a planner but all I will say here is, it will change your life. I promise you!
4) Dress for success is a PROVEN thing! If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you look good. And being good is all over success!
5) Being nice to everyone you encounter and making friends along the way kind of go hand in hand. You never know who you will bump into in your busy schedule and you never know the amazing connections you will make! Be open to meeting new people and it just might help you!
6) BREATHE! It’s important to stay balanced in this sea of a busy lifestyle. Try to keep breathing and stay calm throughout the day. Maybe get your favorite tea or smell your favorite flowers, or listen to your favorite jams to keep you sailing ☺️
I know this was a long post but I hope this helps you stay on track and sane in your busy day-to-day lives!
Photo By: @indeedsaeed 📷