My 2017 projects! Wow, I love took back and be able to see all I accomplished over a year's time. A few of these are still in the finishing phase but they were still an accomplishment. (The descriptions may be out of order...)😂 1) fundraiser quilt for a student with leukemia. Sadly, we lost him very recently, but this is a reminder of his spirit. Raised almost $4000 with this quilt!
2) map quilt made for my youngest daughter and her new hubby, who want to travel the world.
3) Warrior Quilt for one of my besties, who is a cancer survivor. She truly has the spirit of a warrior!
5) my Bee-utiful Quilt. Hand embroidered the blocks (added words with embroidery machine). I love bees so this is definitely a favorite of mine.
4) Queen of Ween. Top ready to go.
7) Lattice Quilt for Hannah. Decided to go back and add sashing so this one will reappear in 2018.
---Kaffe Fassett Simply Red, not quilted yet because this may become a curtain in my someday camper! (Not shown because I only get 10 slots)!
8) Flowers, I love flowers. With a piano key border.
9) Block Rock'n Quilt, paper pieced and set to make the blocks bigger. In transition because I'm not sure if I want to attempt to quilt this myself or not!
10) Quilter's Planner cover with paper pieced center. Now I just need my planner!!!
6) somewhere in there I have my row-by-row quilt! Fun!
It's been a productive year! Plus I read 36 books this year (and taught full-time)! Here's to a productive 2018!
#productive2017 #quilting #quilteratheart #whycantistayhomeandsew #queenofween #kaffefassett #warriorquilt #quiltersplanner2018 #blockrockn #latticequilt #beeutifulquilt #beecreative #rowbyrow2017