#wanttobelean

MOST RECENT

3 weeks transformation πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
.
Some fat loss, little bit leaner and a strong tan later β˜€οΈπŸ™ˆ πŸ˜„
.
This has probably only been 70% of my dedication(perhaps β€˜balance’ is the right way to eat) so now I am motivated long term, have more focus and can dream of looking good in Gym Shark clothes βœ¨πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ We hope πŸ˜„
.
....➑️If anyone can advice me on how to get rid of inner thigh goo it would be much appreciated!! πŸ˜„β¬…οΈ...
#transformationpicture #progress #gym #fatloss #wanttobelean #gainingstrength #training #eatyourveg #lifting

I’ll be honest, I’m feeling a bit disheartened today. πŸ˜” How can I train 5 times a week and still not look like I do? I eat healthily 80% of the time and the other 20% isn’t disastrous, just the odd treat. I’ve recently bought some size 8 jeans - I haven’t been a size 8 for years and yet in pictures I look much bigger than that. I know I have broad shoulders and back so I’m never going to look tiny but it would just be nice to feel good in a swimming costume at least considering how much effort I put in. 😒 #peptalkneeded #wanttobeskinny #wanttobelean #feelingdisheartened #trainingfail #dietfail #helpwanted #canyoumakeyourshoulderslessbroad

Our canvas came today of us @nzfitnessmodelsearch @nzfitnessexpo last October.
Had a rest this morning and done my circuit training after work. Off for an hour walk now on this warm and sunny evening.
#mondayitis #circuit #back2back #fitmum #fitnana #goals #nutrition #lifting #gettingstronger #wanttobelean

Happy hump day πŸͺ these curves are getting thiccc so @taylor_116_fitness says πŸ™„ and he loves it...
-
-
Buttt I’m ready to get rid of some of this thickness especially in unwanted areas 😫 -
-
It’s a struggle but I’m working πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼 day by day πŸ™ƒ .
.
.
#thic #thick #curves #needtobeskinny #lean #wanttobelean #bigbooty #lift #squats #legday #bootythings #workout #humpday #itswednesday #selfie #fitness #fit #diet #hangry #ilovefood #cardio #sweat #grind #dontgiveup #grind #metime #therapy #irontherapy #low #needtolooseweight

Seriously somebody give me a miracle cure to loosing β€œbelly fat”
I WANT Abs.......and sure as hell going to get them!!! 3 weeks away from the weights (low calories and light cardio in place)......
Let’s fast forward a little and get lifting again
πŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
I’m so impatient!!! #fitness #fitfam #transformationtuesday #gymlife #weightlifting #bikinigirl #bikinicompetitor #goals #pca #pcausa #bodybuilding #chasingabs #xhape #wanttobelean #journey #journeytostage #training #gettinginshape #letsgetresults

Sweat gains.....
.
Legs done and now for food and coffee
.
.
#lovelife #weightlifting #wanttobelean #lovejunkfood #infinitymuscle_clothing #bodybuilding #legday

Morning cardio session in the books before the sun came up. When you want it bad enough you'll do whatever you can. I'm giving it my all so if I don't make the cut for my first show in April I can at least say I did all I could and I tried.
#fitnessjourney #figureprep#fattofit #iwantthis #wanttobelean #byefatbye #figurecompetitorinthemaking #npcfigureprep #npcfigurecompetitorinthemaking #morningcardio #fastedcardioβœ”οΈ #gymselfie #gymlife #mevsme #roadtofigure #roadtothestage

Upper body Tuesday πŸ’ͺ🏽 #upperbodytuesday #wanttobelean #notbulky πŸ™…πŸ»

Got a full body weight workout in today ... this makes my 5th workout of the week! Looking at these pics I see I have a long way to go and my back bothers me still so I have to be careful . Wearing the #vbelt from @vannabelt helps my back a lot during weight training. It gives extra support and helps me hold my core in. #heatchallenge2k18 #gymselfie #thickthighsthinpatience #wanttobelean #bootypump #fabletics

High waist leggings πŸ™πŸΌ only way to get a shape 🀣 β€’ If only my quads were as good as my hammies πŸ€«πŸ˜’πŸ‘£

Having just decided with your coach to have a relatively long off season what else are you going to do but trawl through your pics of the last year and pine for the shreds 😫🀣
-
-
#shredded #photoshoot #wanttobelean #athlete #figurecompetitor #physique #trained #show #pose #flex #womenwholift #strongwomen #muscle #lifestyle #justbeingme #behappy #offseason #bulk #2018 #2017 #nabba #nac #ibfa #pca #picoftheday #fitnessmodel #instamodel #instagood #instadaily #weightsnshakes

It's so true. I want to enjoy good, not healthy food but have a killer 6 pack. Lol. This time of year is tough. I want to keep on track but don't want to miss out on the holiday goodness. #shreddedaf #lovepizza #enjoycookies #wanttobelean #iwantmuscles #holidaytime #iwantthemboth

I’ll be fine. I just need to be overly dramatic about it for a bit.

Back coming along nicely! #wanttobelean #strongnotskinny #strongwomen

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags