GUMI HCs (+ AESTHETICS)
* Gumi adores reading! Her favorite genres are probably mystery, science fiction, and fantasy.
* She seems sort of stoic at first but if you continue to talk to her she sort of starts to open up. She’s not the most social person.
* She doodles a lot. Whether it be in her sketchbook or on top of the desk, you never see Gums without a pencil in her hand.
* Gumi has been through some tough breakups, so she isn’t one to jump straight into a relationship (as much as she wants to). She’s afraid of commitment.
* She quite likes green smoothies. They’re pretty good.
* Plants are adorable! She has 3 succulents on her windowsill: Frederic, Antonio, and Ludwig.
* She’s pretty good at piano. She doesn’t like to boast about it, but she’s been playing since she was little. That being said, she enjoys classical music. (Which is why her plants are all named after composers NERRRD)
* Her housing situation is pretty stable, thankfully. Its a small, minimalistic estate. She lives with her parents (because she’s 16 in the US duh) but they’re never home.
* She dresses simply, but extravagantly. Eg: dresses, long skirts, nice looking blouses and pants, etc.
* When she’s angry, she tends to be vague with her speech, and not talk too much to people
* When she’s sad, its sort of the same as being angry, but the thing is you don’t know when she’s sad. She tends to go through the motions on her own.
* When she’s happy, she’s sliiiightly more lively. In fact, she is more vulnerable when it comes to socializing, which I guess is sort of nice.
* When she DOES get comfy around someone, she acts sort of like a child. She’s very bubbly, excitable and stubborn. But when she realizes she’s showing this a lot she goes back to being more reserved. She thinks of this to be sort of annoying.
* She’s not very confident in herself.
* She loves to go out and explore in woods, forests, abandoned areas, you name it.
* She takes her camera with her sometimes.
* That being said she really wants to travel. Italy is one of her favorite places to research and look at. She finds it beautiful. * She prefers being outside than inside honestly.
* She loves rain, snow, and thunderstorms.