Doors open at 10am, but get here early because the first 25 people in line today will receive a Vintage Market Days® shopping/goodie bag.
Vintage Market Days of Lexington starts Friday at The Kentucky Horse Park🐴 in the covered arena. May 25-27!
🎟️Saturday, 10-5, $5 admission
🎟️Sunday, 10-4, $5 admission
Tickets available at the door and good for re-entry all weekend. Food trucks, live music, AMAZING VENDORS form 19 different states across the U.S.🌎
We are in the Covered Arena so it is rain or shine, but bring your walking shoes because you will walk from the main parking lot and make lots of laps around the arena shopping our vendors. Download the Vintage Market Days App for directions, vendor list, and details. See you soon!
1. Parking is in the main lot at The Kentucky Horse Park, follow the signs across the wooden bridge to the Covered Arena. No need to go to the Visitors center, you can walk direct to Covered Arena, or catch a golf cart shuttle near the Saddlebred Museum.
2. Wear comfortable shoes
3. Bring your shopping list, measuring tape, fabric swatches and a truck so you are ready to buy furniture for your home.
4. Wristband will get you back in for free
5. Bag check available for donation to Lexington Humane Society.
6. Food Trucks and Live Music throughout the day.
7. Heavy lift loading zone service.
Don't forget to stop and take a picture at our photo walls #VMDLex #VisitLex #SharetheLex #KYHorsePark #VintageMarketDaysLexington