This is a unique program based on a combination of exciting Educational Technology platforms such as Robotics, Additive manufacturing like 3D Printing, Drones and Immersive technology like Virtual Reality among others. The program will run over a period twelve weeks after school hours, during which 180 participants from different schools around Abu Dhabi will get to experience hands-on technology for two sessions each week. Each session will run for 2 hours between 5-7pm during the school week and from 10am to 12pm during winter break in all the 6 locations for children 11 and above.
Dar Al Kuttob branches
2.Mazyad Mall Library
3.Al Bahia Library
4.Al Marfa Library
5.Zayed Central Library
6.Al Wathba Library
Students will work in teams and compete for the honour of being able to present their projects in technological events in the presence of technological and educational experts from all over UAE. This program aims to engage student’s minds and introduce them to competencies that are vital for the 21st century,
HOW TO REGISTER?
1. Registration is Free.
2. Registration for this program is open from the 13th to 21st of November, 2018.
3. To apply online, please use the LINK below to register.
4. Parents/guardians can also register their wards in their nearest Dar Al Kuttob branch.
5. A copy of a valid Emirates ID
6. Transportation is the parent's responsibility
· 21/11/18- Last day of registration for the program
· 22/11/18- Parents will be notified of the confirmation of their application by this day.
· 24/11/18- Parents of selected students are requested to attend an evaluation session with the participant between 5pm- 7pm.
· 25/11/18- Program starts
· 17/2/18-program ends
· To be announced later- Presentation ceremony of students- Abu Dhabi
· To be announced later- Presentation ceremony of students- Al- Ain
Our contact details:
phone numbers: 02-6810109 , 0507173529
LINK TO REGISTER:
#robotics #drone #3dprinting #immersivetechnology #innovation #virtualreality #engineering #nationallibrary