News had leaked!
488 VS • -40% weight vs standard alloy rims
• The engine will be the most powerful V8 ever used in a Ferrari, which means at least 700 screaming horses.
• It’s an evolution of the 488 Challenge engine.
• It’s 10% lighter than the engine used in the 488 GTB.
• It delivers a unique track-like sound.
• Racing interior including: aluminium floor panels and no glovebox.
• Highest utilisation of carbon fiber on a range car.
• The front hood, front bumper, rear spoiler and rear bumper are fully made out of carbon fiber.
• The highest racing technology transfer on a street homologated Ferrari.
• +20% aero efficiencies compared to the 488 GTB.
• GTE inspired rear diffuser.
• Active rear spoiler.
• New race gearshift strategy.
• Extremely direct steering ratio.
• New Michelin Sport Cup 2 tyres.