**NEW RECIPE** Banana, Tahini and Walnut "Porridge"
Ingredients (Serves 1)
• 1 cup cauliflower rice (approx. 1/4 head of cauliflower)
• 1 cup almond milk
• 1 pinch sea salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 banana, diced
• 1 tablespoon walnuts, crushed
• 1 teaspoon tahini, drizzled
• 1 dash almond milk, optional
1. Add cauliflower to a food processor and blitz until forms cauliflower rice.
2. Place almond milk, cauliflower, salt, cinnamon and vanilla into a small saucepan and place on a low heat.
3. Cook, stirring regularly, for ten minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
4. Top with banana, walnuts, tahini and more almond milk if desired.
Tag a friend you'd like to make a batch to share with!