Chocolate Cherry Pizza Tart by @twospoons.ca ❤️ Ingredients:
• 1 cup (100g) gluten-free large flake oats
• 1 cup (140g) almond pulp • 1/3 cup (60g) coconut oil, melted
• 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder
• 3/4 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• splash almond milk, if needed
• 3 tbsp vegan chocolate hazelnut spread
• 12-15 fresh cherries, plus more if desired
• coconut flakes, for topping
• dark chocolate shavings, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Toss almond pulp and oats into a food processor and blend to combine.
2. In a saucepan melt coconut oil. Add maple syrup, cocoa powder, salt, and cinnamon, and stir to combine. Add liquid mixture to food processor and blend until ingredients are dough-like in texture. Add a splash almond if needed for blending.
3. Create tart shell by pressing the dough into a circular cake pan to be ~1/2 cm thick. (An 8-inch cake pan with removable bottom was used for this recipe). 4. Bake tart for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Then remove from oven and let cool completely before removing tart from pan.
5. When cooled smoother tart in chocolate hazelnut spread leaving ~1/2 inch for the crust. Top with fresh cherries, coconut flakes, and dark chocolate shavings. Cut into slices and serve. #bestofvegan