hello 👋 🖤 Jus’ me and my mushie hot choc which I’m obsessed with ☕️🍄 I also wanted to share some of the big (& lil) lessons I have learnt in september 〰️ .
1. It’s okay to change your mind. you don’t have to be or think the same way as a year, a week, a day, or even an hour ago. you don’t have to be the same person you were before, you don’t have to be the person people think you are or want you to be. jus’ be yooou. you are meant to change, that is how we grow🌱. that is how we learn, that is how we evolve into our best selves. 🐛🦋
2. you are a being with many flaws, and so is everyone else - this means you will make mistakes. and that is okay. that is how we learn.
3. you are allowed to have boundaries, you are allowed to say no to whatever makes you feel uncomfortable. you do what you need to do to be happy. #youdoyou
4. the best things come from being kind. be kind to everyone, even when they project their hurt onto you - in fact, your kindness is most needed here. I promise you’ll see the power of it. 🌸🌻🌺💐
5. you are allowed to feel pretty from painting your nails, or doing your hair, or putting on make up - this is also self love - ( but don’t forget you are also pretty without these things - freckle faced, tummy rolls, messy hair n all) 💋
.6. keep life simple. stop over complicating things.
7. be proud of who you are. 🤗
I love sharing things I’ve learnt (it’s also handy to look back on), I hope some of these help you as they help me and remind you to be kind to yourself 🐥✨