RAW COCONUT CHEESECAKE.
Hy everybody 🙋 First of all, I'd like to thank @thrivemags and @veganbowls for sharing my food 🙏.
Now, back to that cake. This cake is inspired by my lovely friend Antje @goodfood.sports.happyfamily who recently reached 10K #goodfood10kparty 🎉 Antje has the most delicious treats, so be sure to pay her a visit 😊.
Antje recently made a strawberry cake and a blueberry cake, and because I couldn't decide, I made a coconut cheesecake with strawberries and blueberries 😂 It's uber-delicious and approved by my collegues ☺.
Vegan.DIY: Raw coconut cheesecake (about 8" diameter).
- for the base, blend 20 pitted dates, 3/4 cup hazelnuts, 1 Tbsp shredded coconut, 3 Tbsp coconut oil, 1 Tsp lemon juice and a pinch of salt until you get a coarse and sticky dough.
- press the dough into a cake pan and freeze for 1 hour.
- for the topping, blend 1 cup soaked cashews, 1 cup full fat coconut milk, 2 Tbsp agave syrup, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 1 Tsp lemon juice and a pinch of salt until smooth and creamy.
- add 1 cup shredded coconut and blend to incorporate (should become very thick).
- transfer mixture into the cake pan.
- add strawberries and blueberries on top.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- enjoy 😊.
If you try it, let me know 👉 #vegandysrecipes .
Have fun 🙋.
#vegandy #vegancake #rawfood #cheesecake