Black ombre vanilla almond 'n coconut chia pudding, actually reloaded and part2, I had the other Sunday♥ Topped with my beloved black fruits ♥🙌 My black chia series continues on.
I used homemade almond and coconut milk, so the perfect contribution from this party girl😂🎉 to the
#friendswhoblend party hosted by Joanna @the_balanced_kitchen and Hannah @twospoons.ca Thank you for hosting such a fun party🙌🎉 Here is my blender recipe for the yummylicious milk:
♨Vanilla almond coconut milk
◾1/2 cup almonds, soaked overnight and rinsed
◾1/2 cup fresh coconut flesh, soaked for 10-15 minutes
◾4 cups water
◾3-5 medjool dates
◾1 tsp vanilla powder extract, or vanilla seeds scraped from bean
◾A pinch of pink himalaya salt, if desired
1. Add water and soaked almonds into high-speed speed blender with ingredients in order listed and secure lid.
2. Blend on high speed for 50-60 seconds.
3. Strain milk through nut milk bag or cheesecloth to remove almond skins and pulp.
4. Place pulp in a container and reserve to use in other recipes.
5. Transfer milk to a carafe or airtight jar. Keep in refrigerator up to one week. .
Thank you all for your kind remarks 🤗 and yes, I am enjoying my wellness weekend, had 2 dates with the fishies 🐠 yesterday, went for a swim, laughed away while getting a pedicure😂 I'm so tickelish 😄Took a steam bath and watched some other fish party in their tank🐟🎉 My friends brought their sewing machines and they havee stitching away working on quilts and clothes and other fabric pieces.
Happy Sunday you beautiful souls, let's make it the best one EVER 😘😘😘💛🌻💛🌼
#chiapudding #berrygood #almond #coconutmilk #cherries