An Avocado A Day... 🥑
Avocados are one of the most nutrient dense foods in the world. Personally, it’s a must in everyone’s nutritional plan. Here are some reasons why:
1. Lowers elevated cholesterol, which is a huge factor in overall health, insulin resistance, and obesity.
2. Contains 20 different vitamins and minerals, including: Vitamin K,C,B5,B6,E,A, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc and many more.
3. Majority of the fat is oleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory benefits and help drastically with abdominal fat.
4. Loaded with Fibre. One of my main tips for Fat Loss was including more fibre to regulate blood sugar spikes and weight loss.
5. The fat in them help absorb other vitamins and nutrients.
6. Full of antioxidants which are key for immune system.
7. Provides Nutrients, Satiety, and Taste all at once.
Incorporate an avocado into your daily regime everyday. You can add it in salads or make some home-made guacamole. I recommend starting off with 1-2 thumb sized portions per meal.