Excuse my dirty mirror, but I finished Urbosa’s skirt! Mostly...I’ll be working on the embellishments in a minute.
It’s not perfect, but it’s definitely better than I thought it was going to be when I was lining it last night. I was afraid it was too rigid, but I did a basic shimmy with my hips and the skirt moved with me!
On a side note, I’m really afraid that I’ve been losing weight lately. My mannequin is set to the smallest of measurements for the model and yet, my costume is running big on me (;´д｀)
On the more positive side, I used a stitch I learned in college today! The edges of the waistband kiss the craftfoam when I could them over and wouldn’t go through my sewing machine so I decided to use the Hem Stitch and it worked wonders! (((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o)))♡