[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

#upsidedown

1806325 posts

TOP POSTS

Sometimes you start out with the best intentions, and then life has other plans πŸ™ƒ #truth

I had another amazing sport massage session today at core concepts. The therapists here are very knowledgeable. I've been seeing the same therapist for a while now and I realized the muscles around my neck & shoulders have been less tight. I love having regular massage sessions as my injury prevention and maintenance. Do Check them out if you live in Singapore at www.coreconcepts.com.sg #sportmassagetherapy #massage

Upside down mornings ... #Shirshasana ♉️ Inversions have enormous benefits .. ... #Physically ... they stimulate just about every system in the body .. from the nervous system.. endocrine .. cardiovascular.. respiratory.. lymphatic system and so forth .. #Spiritually .. it can stimulate your highest chakra ..#Sahasrara chakra OR #Crownchakra ( your seat of pure consciousness, awareness and your divine connect with the universe βš›οΈ.. .. .. πŸ•‰ .. . .. βš›οΈ. According to Yogacharya #BKSIyengar headstands should be practiced everyday .. For me it also calms my nervous/ hyper energy.. and eases my migraine(I never take allopathic meds for anything ,unless I am about to dieπŸ˜¨πŸ˜‹)..
& After years of sleeping 4 hours a night .. now I can actually sleep 7 .. 🌈 . . . . πŸ’ƒπŸ». . . . . .🌈 .. . . . . . . πŸ’ƒπŸ». . . . . . Will put up a post in the week about how to get into a headstand safely ..(Do Leme know if anyone wants to be tagged in that post ) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #Remember .. #saveyourneck .... Only 20%of your weight should be on your head .. get your arms core and legs take the rest 80%
That way you won't develop cervical / neck issues .. #Heartofawarriorprincess ❀️

It was close but Holly has been knocked out of this round!
β€’
Round 2 - vote for your FAVOURITE character - you only get one vote each so only your first one will count! πŸ”¦

Hairstand 😜 #stretchitapp www.stretchitapp.com/app (link in bio) Photo: @natasha_nikolaeva_ Start your 7-day FREE trial and get access to more than 30 hours of stretching and flexibility video classes. You can cancel anytime or keep your subscription for US$4.99 per Training Package per month.
...
6-Month Subscriptions are available on our website. Get access to ALL Training Packages on StretchIt app for just US$99.99 (30% off the regular price) www.stretchitapp.com/6months

Who knew there is a half pipe on the moon... #moonclerπŸ‘½ #lonely #upsidedown πŸ“Έ @garnier_louis_photo

Oh just take a look at this πŸ’™!
β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜β—˜
#linda #modelo #top #stretching #sensuality #relax #determination #flexible #obliques #inversions #upsidedown #fuerza #flexibility #bootys #stretch #yogatrapeze #aero #yogabody #exercise #marbella #flying #core #control #salud #yogabodyfitness #hamaca #stretchso #corestrength #gymgirl #fitnessgirl

MOST RECENT

*Scroll to the right* It doesn't bother me that everyone stares at me while I do this on breaks at work. Being outside of the yoga studio for so long is daunting. Keeping a practice of one's own is so important! Head stands are part of my personal routine. I like moving lymphatic fluid, I like feeling balanced, I like the depressurization of my lower lumbar, I just like headstands. At least outside of the yoga studio I still have friends who are super encouraging and who will record me while everyone stares just so I can see how straight my lines are and what areas need work. ❀️ #headstand #headstandsarelife #headstandsarefun #balance #appreciation #focusonyourself #focus #freespirit #yogalife #yogapractice #yogagirl #inmyskinnyjeans #upsidedown #health #fitness #weightlossjourney #weightlossstory #girlswhoyoga #fitfam #workbreaks #love #likes

@soniaazadtv is up, she's also #upsidedown

Upside down πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™ƒback to Nice
#photography #france #nice #voyage #travel #village #holiday #orange #cute #upsidedown #oldbuilding #vieuxnice

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags