How to achieve your fitness goals:
1. Have a plan- a goal without a plan is just a goal. Don't say your going to do something without a game plan!
2. Constantly re-evaluate & set new goals! - always self checking to make sure your on the right path this is the key to reaching goals, setting weekly, daily or even monthly goals ensures that you stay motivated and disciplined!
3. Be realistic! Don't set unrealistic goals- going from 30% body fat down to 15% body fat in 1 month or is unrealistic and unhealthy or even losing 20-30 lbs in one month is also unrealistic. Instead focus on this month I will try to increase my weight in my bench press, feel a difference in the way my clothes fit, & lose .5-1.5 lbs a week or .5% body fat a week or less!
4. Don't get discouraged if you don't reach your goals- it happens to all of us, it happens to me when I get ready for shows, sometime my body doesn't respond as quickly as I would like, so I stay consistent, stay positive & look at all the progress I have made already!
5. Stay positive- isn't this the key to everything? When we start thinking negatively we only are hoping for a negative outcome, so instead of being pessimistic, take a look at yourself and say positive things ONLY- this takes practice but it's possible! Thinking positive can take us so far!
6. Be accountable to someone, by hiring a coach or a trainer that you have to check in with keeps you in check so you don't fall off the band wagon!
I do have a few more spots open for online training starting in September! DM for more info!
#utah #utahfitfam #utahfitness #utahfitspo #utahgram #orem #provo #realresults #fitness #gym #nutrishoporem #nutrishopusa #health #protein #sports #npcutah #workout #exercise #journey1 #modusapparel #universityvasa #provovasa #saratogavasa #vasa