19 Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
1. Poor muscle tone
2. Fatigue, or feeling tired sluggish or weak
3 .Cold intolerance (increased sensitivity to cold)
5. Muscle cramps and joint pain
6. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
8. Thin, brittle fingernails
9. Thin, brittle or coarse hair
10.Paleness or a yellowish tint to the skin
11.Increased random sweating
12.Dry, itchy skin
14.Bradycardia (low heart rate – less than sixty beats per minute)
16.Slow body movements
18.Problems concentrating and focusing.
19.Heavy, long or irregular menstrual periods
Recognize late symptoms of hypothyroidism (more severe thyroid hormone deficiency): .
1. All of the above
2. Slow speech and a hoarse, breaking voice; also deepening of the voice
3. Dry puffy skin, especially on the face
4. Thinning of the outer third of the eyebrows (sign of Hertoghe)
5. Abnormal menstrual cycles
6. Low basal body temperature
Before seeing your doctor for blood tests, which most of the time do not succeed in showing any conclusive results, that indicate that your thyroid is not working, and will not show up anything until your condition has become serious, please try this product first: .
Now Food Thyroid Energy 180 capsules
To help heal your thyroid, you must eliminate gluten from your diet, because gluten severely damages your thyroid. Gluten also causes your stomach to become inflamed, which stops your body from being able to absorb iron, so I suggest that you take an iron supplement. I highly recommend FAB Iron capsules.
FAB Iron Capsules
9 Foods to Avoid with Hypothyroidism
Counselling Service For Women
#hypothyroidism #hypothyroidawareness #hypthyroidissues #underactivethyroid #underactivethyroidproblem #underactivethyroidhealing