12 facts about meeee thank you @abbyavocado 💕
1. I love cleaning and having order but I’m unorganised and forgetful. Classic combo.
2. Im left handed but use my right for everything else.
3. I love being scared but hate scary things... can you sense a theme here i’m a mess 🎃😂 4. I literally cannot sleep if the washing up isn’t done.
5. I’ve been vegan for 1 year 7 months and an activist for 9 months.
6. I don’t really have any parents or close family. They’re alive but not in my life, I also have 6 other siblings that i never see and haven’t since I was younger.
7. I have never intentionally killed anything ever, even as small child I never killed anything out of curiosity and haven’t since,
all lives matter no matter how small.
8. I love the smell of petrol, the sound of crunchy autumn leaves, bright crisp mornings, coffee, the beach, seagulls, pigeons, gardening, bird watching, drawing, nature, colourful hair and pretty much every animal known to man.
9. I’m asthmatic and struggle all the time with breathing, I cannot run far distances and I have lots of triggers.
10. I love depressing 80’s music, joy division, the pixies, the smiths, R.E.M the list goes on.
11. I am 100% not a leader I’m a follower, I hate power, being in charge, making decisions, taking the lead, being the boss, confrontation and leadership.
12.I have a daughter who’s 4, myself and her dad didn’t work out after a number of years but we successfully co-parent (I’m being polite) but for the most part we make it work. After a year of being single after leaving her dad I met Ben my current partner and we’ve been together almost three years and will be living together soon ❤️ #vegan #vegansofig #10factsaboutme #veganactivist #whatveganslooklike #purplehair #vegangirl #ukvegans #vegansofinstagram #veganmakeup #veganbeauty #crueltyfree #crueltyfreebeauty #factsaboutme