Say goodnight! .
Lights went off this morning at 6am. I’m working away and I won’t be back until Monday, so it’ll be a full 36 hours darkness for them before the switch to 12/12 and flower! Some advised to do this, some said don’t but it’s more situation dictates rather than permits on this occasion. I’ve run the reservoir down in anticipation of a total water replacement on Monday. I’ll stick with the Canna A&B, Budlink and Revive with the addition of some “bud blood” for the first week. After that, it’ll be my standard nutes and Canna Boost only until at least week 5. I’ve decided to hold off defoliating until at least the end of week 1, the switch coupled with a heavy defoliation might shock them a bit too much as such a crucial time... let’s see what happens and take it day by day! I know this doesn’t tally with some advice I’ve had but something inside says wait... I might be wrong but either way... it’s not going to kill them! #growingpains