#ukdrama

371 posts

TOP POSTS

This is one of my recent headshots - I was going for the serious corporate businessman look. I think I look like I have a nefarious agenda. What would you say? Arms dealer? Corrupt politician? Or just a stressed executive getting a divorce?

#actorslife
#casting
#britishactor
#callmyagent
#ukdrama

Check out "Where's da ops" episode 9 out now things are getting heated link in @wheresdaops bio
#ukdrama #onlinedrama #acting #film #actor

BAFTA winning series #HappyValley returns tonight 9:20pm on abctv and iview.
#crimedrama #ukdrama #happyvalleytv

Check Out Final Episode of #VenusVsMars this thursday SkyLiving 11pm! Will Venus Finally find love!! MrDaleWasNotTheOne 🙆🙆🏃🏃🏃 #UKdrama 🙏 @baby.isako

Cast members @alexiseconomoux and @karmahcruz AKA Tanisha and Karmel #webseries #Webisode #UKdrama

等了好久終於啊😭
但要先把season1-3再重看一遍!
#sherlock #sherlockholmes #sherlockseason4 #ukdrama #BenedictCumberbatch

The time has come!!! Real life season 2.5 is out tonight!! Don't miss it @reallifetvuk #ukdrama #reallife #webseries #HappyHalloween to the realisttt 🎃

So. They're back. Like Nick Cotton. *Eastenders Outro* #doofdoof #totallyokay #UKdrama — Going out with all orders.

MOST RECENT

It's Wednesday and we are halfway through the week. What are you thankful for?
Leave your comments below ⬇️ #encouragement #gratitude #singleparents #parenting #breakthecycle #absentmovieuk #ukdrama #indepedentfilm

"Hi I'm Joshua. I'm seven years old and I really love playing the piano. It helps me to forget the stuff that makes me sad, especially since my dad left and doesn't want to see me anymore. It's after school and I just finished my piano lesson and I'm waiting for my mum to come pick me up - again. She's always late these days and my teacher Mrs Dudley gets annoyed... Please don't look at my school shoes they're really battered, mum hasn't bought me a new pair yet. I really hope she does soon because I don't like being laughed at. It hurts. It's not mum's fault, she can't afford it because she got fired from her old job. Plus her and Dad are having a lot of issues and she's really stressed out. Things got so bad that we got kicked out of our nice house where me, Dad and Mum used to live but now it's just Mum and I in a small flat. Dad never comes round. He even forgot my birthday. I don't know what I did to him to just forget about me like that. I just want to hang out with my dad, is that such a bad thing? Mum says it's not his fault but I know she's covering for him. She always covers for him." Cast: @jadenayodele
#meetthecharacters #meethecast #breakthecycle #singleparents #sonsneedfathers #absentfather #absentmovieuk #featurefilm #independentfilm #filmmaking #ukdrama

👉🏿My lover Cassie 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
I reallyyyyy loveeeee herrrrrr.
I want you to watch the skins👯
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

#skins #bbcdrama #ukdrama #uk #cassie #스킨스 #영드 #캐시 #드라마 #lover

When you hear or see the word HOPE what comes to mind?
Share your thoughts below. ⬇️ #singleparent #singlemumlife #absentfather #parenting #family #breakthecycle #absentmovieuk #ukdrama #featurefilm #independentfilm

The number of lone parent families in the U.K. in 2016. The majority (86%) were headed by a female lone parent, the remaining 14% were headed by a male lone parent.
#breakthecycle #TuesdayThoughts #family #singleparents #singlemothers #singlefathers #absentmovieuk #independentfilm #ukdrama #femalefilmaker #directorialdebut #producer #film

"Kids have a hole in their soul in the shape of their dad. And if a father is unwilling or unable to fill that hole, it can leave a wound that is not easily healed." - Roland Warren
https://youtu.be/3WXIbc81RH0

Credit: @alldefpoetry @gullyprincess
#daddylessdaughters #oprahlifeclass #daughtersneedfathers #deardad #absentfather #singpleparenting #spokenword word #fatherslove #absentmovieuk #ukdrama #independentfilms #wftv

Join us every Monday we will debunk myths about being a single parent.
Fact: "When children of divorced parent have problems, often those problems started when parents are still married." @psych_today
Share your story and thoughts by simply leaving a comment below and let's bust some myths! ⬇️ #mondaymyths #singlemothers #singleparents #stereotypes #stigma #breakthecycle #family #absentmovieuk #ukdrama #independentfilm

Thank you #ukdrama watching classic episodes of The Bill on a Sunday aft: bliss #thebill #classictv #spiderwithaknife

DI Burnside in 'hanging a snout out to dry' shocker... #thebill #ukdrama

Chillin' barefoot with one of the the local trees. Earthing in the city.

BAFTA winning series #HappyValley returns tonight 9:20pm on abctv and iview.
#crimedrama #ukdrama #happyvalleytv

- Hosting the cast of @thefamilyseries photoshoot. - The 'Must Watch' London urban web series. #photostudiohire #photostudiohirelondon #photoshoot #urbandrama #ukdrama #moderndrama #londondrama

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags