Food: we have a choice to enjoy it and eat wise or enjoy it, indulge too much and pay for it later. I have this policy that I eat super good 80% of the time. This means I eat lettuce wraps, veggies, lean protein, fruit and always get my super foods in. The other 20% is where I eat pizza, ravioli from our favorite Italian place, Popsicles, icecream, wine, and French fries! You have to learn to balance so your body works for you and not against you and when you eat in that 20% margin, you don't over do it. You get back to the 80% again and stay on your journey to a healthy lifestyle.