9 Steps to Manifest A Life You Love by @Mary_Shores, "You possess the power to create and transform your life. Every thought you think, every word you speak, and every choice you make is creating your world and the way you perceive it.
1. Knock off the Negative Self-Talk - I can’t… I’m not good enough… I’ll never find what I want…
How often do you consider the strain these negative words have on your mind, your choices, and your life? The persistent messages you repeat can frame your thoughts and trap you in a mindset that can be difficult to break. The words you use have the power to create your life.
2. Stop Trying to be 100% Perfect - No one is perfect! Summon the courage to bulldoze your barrier beliefs and take action in the direction of your dreams.
3. Break Through Your Doubt - It’s the doubt that holds you back. I’m talking about when you inside, outside, backwards, and forwards know what you want, know it will work, know you can do it, and can hold the vision but do nothing. That is your doubt in conflict with your dreams. If you can take action you can breakthrough your overwhelming self-doubt.
4. Get Out of Your Comfort Zone - Your greatest manifestations happen outside of your comfort zone. Whenever you are at your edge, what if you are actually at the beginning? This is the springboard into a magical series of your biggest desires manifesting.
5. Fight Your FEAR - Know this: You are only as powerful as the action you are willing to take. Put your dreams in charge, not your fears and understand that it takes courage to do anything worth doing!
6. Stay the Course - Perseverance is having the power, strength, and determination to do what you know you need to do even when you don’t feel like it.
7. Change Your Story - Reliving your stories again and again keeps you swirling inside those stories. The story you tell yourself, about yourself, becomes your identity.
8. Be Authentic - The practice of choosing moment to moment how you portray yourself in the world.
9. Keep the Dream Alive - Every person who achieved greatness was a dreamer who had a clear vision of what they wanted and the ability to create a plan to get there.