Welcome to 5 Key Fridays! Where each week we’ll reach out to one of the GetChoGrindUp Squad and ask them what question they would like The Young & D.U.M.B. hosts to answer!
This week we have a question from @Phangwang18 asking about what it takes to keep up the grind on a daily basis.
1. Grind for yourself - its your life, and at the end of the day its about how you look at yourself in the mirror; not what other people think about you. When you’re working hard for yourself, nothing else matters.
2. Don’t Wait - we always give ourselves excuses of “I’ll start it tomorrow” or “I don’t think now is the right time” but we all know that we’re only lying to ourselves and we’ll never start it. Do yourself a favor with whatever you’re thinking about starting, there is no better time than now.
3. Build Momentum - you aren’t going to conquer the world in the matter of a few days, weeks, months, not even years. But you can start small and continue to focus on winning the small battles which will lead you to winning the war.
4. Don't go too fast - don’t spread yourself too thin. If you’re trying to accomplish too many things at once, you may just never accomplish anything at all. Find one or two things that you want to go all in on; and PUT EVERYTHING INTO IT!
5. It doesn’t happen overnight - trust the process. know that no one is ever an overnight success; everyone has had to put in their time and effort to achieve whatever success has come to them. be patient.
Let us know what you think of our keys in the comments! If you agree or disagree let us know! #5keyfridays