Firstly I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on my last post. It's been hard but we are all getting there ❤️
Secondly DOMS after leg day is unreal 😞😞 ... let's just say if I drop anything there's no chance of me picking it up. .
Also sitting down and standing up when going to the toilet is hard work 🙈🙈
Anyway I wanted to share with you my Hamstring and Glute workout because seriously OUCH 💪🏼
Stay tuned as I will also be posting my quad and Glute workout in the next week!! .
1. Glute activation - RB body weight squats x 10, RB Glute bridges x 10, RB kickbacks x 10 on each leg. Complete all with no rest in between. Repeat 3 times .
2. Straight leg deadlifts 5 x 10 40kg .
3. Glute barbell bridges - 5 x 10 80kg .
4. Single leg RDL with barbell - 2 x 10 each leg .
5. Cable kickbacks - 2 x 10 each leg .
6. Leg curl - 3 x 15 - one leg at a time!! .
7. Hip abductor - 3 x 15 .
8. If you really want to go all out ... 10 mins on stair master level 8 with RB!!!! .
Ps RB - resistance band, RDL - Romanian deadlift, if you can't do those weights, do the most you can do. Ie if you do 10 reps and find yourself being able to do more - then increase it by as little as 2.5kg! .
Good luck 😝😝😝
Ps Ps i don't look like this 24/7 the lighting helps Alot!