Have a break, have a Kit Kat Fudge! 😆
Kit Kat Fudge
INGREDIENTS - 3 cups semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 26 snack size Kit Kat Bars DIRECTIONS
1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with wax paper or foil and coat withnon-stick spray.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, cream, and sweetened condensed milk.
3. Microwave chocolate mixture in 20-second intervals, stirring in between each interval until chocolate is melted.
4. Add vanilla extract and stir well until smooth.
5. Immediately transfer half of the fudge into your lined pan.
6. Immediately transfer half of the fudge into your lined pan. Spread fudge into an even layer and place 18 snack size Kit Kat bars on top.
7. You may need to trim some of the Kit Kat bars to get the surface of fudge completely covered in Kit Kat bars. Gently press Kit Kat bars down into fudge.
8. Add remaining fudge mixture and spread over the top of Kit Kat Bars. Chop remaining 8 Kit Kat bars into pieces and sprinkle over top of fudge (you can add the trimmed pieces here also). 9. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
10. Remove fudge and wax paper from pan. Carefully peel all wax paper from fudge.
11. Cut fudge into bite sized pieces and serve!