#trawangandive

2241 posts

TOP POSTS

Blast from the past... 'Team Cave Rats' shortly after completing our #TDI Full Cave in the cenotes of Mexico with @juanfrangutierrez and @bluelifediving, I need to go back!

I have finally emerged from a pile of books and hard work as INSTRUCTOR๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฝexcited to see what the next year birings๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝcouldn't have done it without our awesome course director Holly and the rest of the team๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜Š #Idc #gilitrawangan #trawangandive #instructor #padi

Fรธrste haj set, og et dykkercertifikat i kufferten fra Gili T! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆˆ #gilitrawangan
#halikdivesite
#trawangandive
#padidiver

Yellow in the blue, the beautiful mixture of my favourite colours. Saw more than 20 turtles in 3 dives, amazed by the biggest turtle I've ever seen! Thank you, Ocean. You're spoiling me yesterday ๐Ÿ’™
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
#GiliTrawangan #Indonesia #trawangandive

์•„์นจ๋งŒ ๋จน์œผ๋ฉด ๋ฐฐ์•„ํ”ˆ ๋‚˜์ด์ง€๋งŒ, ์กฐ์‹์€ ์ค‘์š”ํ•ด
์ด๋Ÿฐ ํ’๊ฒฝ์ด๋ผ๋ฉด ๋”๋”์šฑ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
#๊ธธ๋ฆฌํŠธ๋ผ์™•์•ˆ #gilitrawangan #trawangandive

Qualified Scuba Steve's in Gili T ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿข #scubadiving #trawangandive #gilit #turtlereef

All change here in #gilit as the government and military smash down everything on the beach! I'm loving the new beach view though! #gilitrawangan #Indonesia #trawangandive

Had an absolutely fantastic three days completing my open water diving cert with this amazing crew #day72 #trawangandive #newaddiction #ilovetheocean

MOST RECENT

Blast from the past... 'Team Cave Rats' shortly after completing our #TDI Full Cave in the cenotes of Mexico with @juanfrangutierrez and @bluelifediving, I need to go back!

30% of the world is land; now I am certified Scuba diver and can explore the other 70% of our planet ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŠ #divingbali #scuba #trawangandive #scubadiving #openwater #padi #bucketlist #gilitrawangan

I have finally emerged from a pile of books and hard work as INSTRUCTOR๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฝexcited to see what the next year birings๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝcouldn't have done it without our awesome course director Holly and the rest of the team๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜Š #Idc #gilitrawangan #trawangandive #instructor #padi

Next Saturday, July 29th, Trawangan Dive is hosting a fundraiser for our new cat clinic & charity shop building!
#catsofgili #fundraiser #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #welovecats #TrawanganDive #charity #purrfect #gilitrawangan #party #animalwelfare #animalrescue #catclinic #donate

Helping these little guys take their first steps towards the ocean is all in a day's work for the staff at TDC. The protected nest was able to hatch naturally and with a little help each and everyone made it to the sea. #gilitrawangan #tdc #trawangandive #diving #padi #scuba #paradise #gopro #instagood #picoftheday #getmygoodside #ocean #picoftheweek #picoftheyear #goprooftheday #scubadiver #scubadiving #letsgosomewhere #eatsleepscuba #underwaterphotgraphy #marinelife #animals #backpacking #somethingnew #travel #tourism #scubajunkies #kcco #everydayadventuring

Fรธrste haj set, og et dykkercertifikat i kufferten fra Gili T! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆˆ #gilitrawangan
#halikdivesite
#trawangandive
#padidiver

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags