Angel 😇or Devil 👠
Which one are you? Tell me! Tell me!
Let's face it, a little bit of mischief can be fun sometimes. It's good to work hard and be on the straight & narrow of course, but life would be boring without a little adventure‼️ Sometimes you just HAVE to eat that entire bag of chips or call in sick to work to go to the beach 👙. You wouldn't be normal if you didn't have these desires & they are TOTALLY NORMAL 👌
As a matter of fact, I teach my kids about the 80/20 rule. It simply means we do our best 80% of the time and the other 20% we give ourselves a break. I think it's a healthy & necessary attitude that gives us permission not to feel the pressure to be perfect. There's no such thing!
I adopted this rule up when I was in graduate school 📚 because I saw so many of my classmates miserable & bogged down with work. I was overwhelmed also, BUT the difference was I knew when I had enough and needed a break. That wisdom 🤓gave me the sustainability I needed to last through my Ph.D. program, when unfortunately most of them dropped out.
So nowadays when I feel like the ANGEL needs a break I give permission for the DEVIL to come out to play. 😉You should too!
janine_delaney @janine_delaney #fitnessinspiration #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnessjourney #gymgirl #fitness #fitgirl #exercisevids #minibands #resistancebands #trampoline