Feeling like a #bossbitch today.
Sometimes I get caught up in watching Instagram videos of other stylists and seeing their 100k followers or their big money sponsorship posts and think “Am I doing enough? What am I doing wrong?” But it’s chill mornings like this where I get to relax and reflect on my business that reminds me of the following:
1) I opened my own fucking business at my 5 year anniversary of being a hairdresser. That’s cool. I’m proud of that!
2) I don’t have any clients that I don’t get excited to see. EVER. I know that’s a rarity in this industry, so I feel extremely lucky to get to play with my friends all day.
3) I make my own goals. I want to be a $100,000 hairdresser again this year. I made that goal in 2017, and I really want to crush that this year. And I don’t take #goals lightly.
4) I get to decide when it’s time for a break, a trip, a nap, a treat. It happens often, but a happy Kelsey means everyone gets happy hair. And we all want that, right?
5) My dream has always been to make people feel like total bosses. I don’t ever want to half-ass my services to get in more clients. I PROMISE to always full-ass, full-effort, full-spoil all of my clients.
THANK YOU to my homies that care, support, encourage and play with me at @thehairbadassery .
#thehairbadassery #whoruntheworld #totalboss #longhairdontcare #shorthairdontcare #nohairdontcare #beniceorgetout #maplegrove #minnesota #hair