We promised that we'd deliver our professional tips on how to achieve the perfect nude makeup look from our last post so here it is! 😉
1. DO NOT look caked-up. Minimal foundation and concealer goes a long way.
2. If you have pale skin, go for pink or peach coloured shadows. If you have olive undertones, go for beige or cream coloured shadows. We recommend a gloss instead of matte lipstick.
3. Invest in facials and top quality skincare products, including a cleanser and toner. Exfoliate your lips. Remember, you will not be using excessive makeup to cover up any blemishes so it is important to take care of your skin to achieve the best nude makeup look.
4. Mascara is your BAE. Even a stroke of liner doesn't hurt anybody! You can even add false lashes to your finished look for extra volume.
5. Make sure the blush compliments your skin tone.
6. Apply nude lipsticks or lip glosses using a lip brush.
For more recommendations on beauty, subscribe to our email list now and also receive 10% off your first style session. Link in bio 💗 #stylesesh