This is my Gotcha Day's cake. It is made from meat+floss+banana topping.
My mom share her recipe for you guys. It's simple and easy.
- 250gr minced pork
- 1 egg
- some corn starch. Around 2-3 tablespoon. Just feel it when it's not too watery, it just right. It kind like meatball texture but softer.
- a pinch of thyme (don't use to much)
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil (VCO)
- floss for topping. We use beef floss for dog, pure meat, no MSG and no preservatives. - Banana slices for topping. You can use almost everything. My mom use banana because it's our favourite fruit and it's have healthy benefit for us.
- some kibbles for "fake chocochip" topping
How to cook: - Get ready for the steamer. - Mix minced pork, egg, corn starch, thyme and VCO together in the mix bowl that will be use for mold bowl
- When the water is boiled in the steamer, put the bowl inside. use medium heat
- Just wait for around 20-25 minutes. When the side of the meat already pulled apart from the bowl, then it's done.
- Wait around 15 minutes until it's cool down. And you can flipped it.
- Decorate it with floss, kible and banana slice 😆
Fell free to share it, guys 😁