ARNOLD. Cuba is no foodie destination, but @laguaridahavana brings fine cooking and execution to traditional Cuban dishes. Everyone from Madonna to Naomi Campbell has dined here, so that says something about this famed restaurant.
1. We were first served with bite-sized malanga (taro) fritters.
2. For starters, we had
- Tacos de marlín ahumado (smoked marlin tacos)
- Ravioli de queso (cheese ravioli)
3. For mains:
- Cochinillo lechal confitado, reducción naranja, miel (suckling pig, orange honey reduction)
- Pollo asado, salsa de miel y limón (baked chicken, honey and lemon sauce)
Our verdict? Loved the tacos and suckling pig! The portion for the baked chicken was way too big for one person, and the sauce a little too sweet for our liking. Overall, a fine meal indeed! PS: book in advance (at least a month) if you want a dinner reservation! Prices are on the higher side but it is an experience in itself. 🇨🇺 #Radishnow