Meet The Reseller
I always see people do these and because I have never done one and I recently reached 12K I figured why not.
- My name is John
- I am 26 Years Old (May 21st)
- Born in Atlanta, GA raised in Marietta, GA
- Went to college at Savannah State University where I was very active on campus and graduated in 2012 with a degree in Marketing
- After graduation moved to Seattle, WA to begin what I thought would be a long career with Microsoft but was only 3 years
- Single AF and can't really say I'm ready for another relationship
- I am a Christian who is involved in my church and contrary to most beliefs or experiences with Christianity, I LOVE everyone.
- I have a large family and I love each of them and sooooo many beautiful intelligent nieces.
- Started thrifting when I was 15 for personal and started selling on ebay shortly after that
- My first thrifted item were a pair of Ralph Lauren check golf shorts (couldn't tell me NOTHING) followed by an orange polo puffer coat!
- Thrifted throughout high school and college and was reluctant to say that I did shop at thrift stores... embarrassed may even be the word.
- I have always loved refurbishing shoes. Mostly because I would find a beat up pair of designer shoes that I wanted for myself! With a little effort, they would be back in solid condition.
- My love of refurbishing transitioned into me loving to sell them. Shoes are my favorite items to sell!
- Traveling is a part of me. Been to over 15 countries and my favorite is Egypt with Thailand at a close second.
- Thrifting is something that has always been fun and therapeutic for me, so me getting to do this full time now is so amazing!
- I absolutely love what I do and I love the freedom of my job. I truly wake up every morning with peace. Some mornings more than others but I can't say I hate my job.
#TravelAndThrift X #MeetTheReseller