The infamous #threelayer #ingigayo #sandwich for all the hungry kpop idols🥪😆 Perfect to share with your #kpopfan friend #recipe #sodelicious #인기가요샌드위치 #인기가요샌드위치레시피 #jmt
Ingredients: 4 slices bread, strawberry jam, 1 potato, 1 egg, cabbage, cucumber, ketchup, mayonaise, lemon juice <How to make the sandwich>
1. Put the potato and the egg in a pot of water, and put it on high heat
2. Take out the egg after 6~7 minutes, and keep the potato for 30 more minutes. Add more water if it evaporates, or the potato will burn!
3. Chop your cabbage and cucumber into thin slices. Add 2 tbsp ketchup, 1 tbsp mayonaise, salt, and lemon juice to make a salad.
4. After the potato is done, peel it off and mush it together with the egg. To make mashed potato, add 1 tbsp butter and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Assemble your sandwich. On a lightly toasted bread, add the mashed potato first. Layer another toast and spread your strawberry jam. Then stack up ANOTHER toast(yes, it's a lot of carbs!), to add the cabbage salad and top it off with the last piece of bread. Cut it into 4 triangle shapes and share with a friend ;)