ANSWER HONESTLY //
Do you believe any of the following?
1. You can be a meat-eating environmentalist.
2. You can identify as an environmentalist while eating any dairy product.
3. Sustainable meat, ethical meat, grass-fed animals, humane meat, et al, are environmentally sound, feasible solutions for the planet.
4. Fishing is not hugely problematic for fish, by-catch, and the wellbeing of the oceans.
5. Global warming is a manufactured myth.
6. There are sustainable ways to raise animals in an agriculture capacity while still caring for the planet.
If you do, there is a brilliant movie called Cowspiracy, that I implore you to see. Tomorrow night, there is a free screening at the Kwantlen Surrey campus. Every attendee receives $10 at the end of the film, and vegan pizza on the house.
If you watch this movie, I guarantee it will shift your perception on some, or all of the above.
If you watch this movie, I guarantee you will think twice about your relationship to animals and animal products, if you don't already.
If you identify as an environmentalist and you have not seen this film, be in the room.
Screening at 6:30PM | info and QandA to follow. Co presented with @vancouverchickensave ✌️
Photo || @versoterso
#vancouverchickensave #thesavemovement #cowspiracy #animalliberation #vegansofvancouver