So here’s our exciting news y’all!!
For the next two weeks I’ll be doing a giveaway, here on THE GRAM. It’s my birthday week, and the month of gratitude, and it’s got me feeling all happy and generous. So here’s what we’ve got: • A hand woven wall hanging by @bargerandloom
• Homemade Shea Butter & Goats’ Milk Lotion by @arrowsandoaks
• A set of beautiful rollers by @letsgetoily37
• A diffuser necklace made by yours truly (maybe I am one of my favorite people...who cares?)
These are some of my favorite things to use with—you guessed it, smarty pants—essential oils. Y’all already know I love a roller bottle and these labels are just the cutest. I added wood beads to my wall-hanging to drop oils onto as a sneaky, pretty, super on-trend diffuser. AND this Nakid Shea lotion + gentle baby oil blend has always had my sensitive-skin-babies smelling like angels and having smooth soft skin to match, without having all the yucky chemicals.
Basically, I love these thingies so dang much that I want to share them with all my friends, but since I can’t give them to every single internet bestie, I figured I could pick at least one!
So to be entered to win here’s the sitch:
1. Follow all of the people who have contributed to this giveaway. They’re all awesome strong women and entrepreneurs who are also working hard to make a difference in their communities.
2. Like this photo bc it took me way too long to get a good product shot and I need human approval 😉
3. Tag a bestie in the comments who would love this stuff too bc sharing is caring.
* For a bonus entry, click the little paper plane under the photo and share to your story!
Easy peasy, Mayor McCheesy. We’ll be picking a winner after Thanksgiving on the 26th. Tell your kids, tell your wives, tell your husbands too (or whoever, ya know).
I’m truly so grateful for all of you who are following, sharing in, and supporting this fun/interesting/sometimes frustrating mommy-hood journey with me!! Can’t wait to see who wins these beauties!