Yesterday @tinkertailoronline tagged me in #mytenthings from @mad_about_the_house so here goes. 10 things that make my house a home...
1. The front door. I have a thing with doors, don't you know? It's the gateway to my favourite place in the whole world. Home 🏡
2. Books. I collect art, design, plant, and interior books and am FINALLY creating our little hallway library. We're getting there 😅
3. Photos. Our hallway is home to lots of lovely photos of family and friends. We had them printed by @cheerz and put them into white @habitatuk frames.
4. Indoor plants. As we don't have an outside space, I love bringing a bit of the outdoors in. We have a growing cacti collection as well as the start of a faux living wall which I am having so much fun working on 🌿
5. Tea. Tea plays a HUGE part in our home. @teapigs . Only @teapigs. Nothing else. We love tea at literally any time of the day.
6. The Sheepie. I recently bought the most gorgeous rug from @laredoute_uk and it's ended up on the sofa because it's just so cosy. You'll find me curled up on there at any given opportunity. 🐑
7. The Dining Table. It was one thing we truly wanted when we pulled the wall down in the flat and had space for one. It's in between the kitchen and living space in an open plan room so it was so important we got it right. It's where we eat, drink, work, catch up, and entertain. We love it!
8. Our Bed. The most comfortable, amazing, squishy bed aptly named 'The Cloud'. It's my most favourite place to sit and chill ✨
9. The Radio 📻 I'm not really one for TV. I can't actually remember the last time I watched actual real life tele. I always have some crappy radio station on in the background. Magic Chilled is my current guilty pleasure 💁🏼
10. Last but definitely not least, home wouldn't be home without my lovely fiancé. He's a keeper!
I challenge @emmalouisegoy, @socialmouthsam, @beetsandbirch, @thoughtfullythrifted
What makes your house a home?
By the way this 👆🏼 isn't my home, I'm just obsessed with the foliage archway and blue front door 😍
#makingahouseahome #interiorsblogger #interiorstyling #interiordesign #greenerytrend #thefrontdoorproject #ecdreamhomes