Trending Topic: The Top Trends of Fall 2017
1. Camouflage - This happens to be one of my favorite trends of the fall because it is so versatile! It can be dressed down with a sweatshirt and sneaks, or dressed up with a crop of bodysuit and heels! Pretty perfect for any occasion!
2. Pajama Style Couture - Also one of my favorite trends, because I’m all about being comfortable and what’s more comfortable than PAJAMAS?!
3. DENIM - Denim is my go to for ANY season, but particularly this fall we are seeing an abundance of Bardot denim jacket styles which I’m obsessed with, and wide leg denim which is so ULTRA chic!
4. Sweatshirts & Athleisure - This has been trending for quite some time, but as the seasons change I’m sure we will see many more sweatshirt chic looks!
5. VANS! - So these have be regaining their popularity, and I’m not ashamed to say I loved vans in college, and love them even more now. They add a little edge to all the dress down days, and easy to pair with pretty much anything!
6. Lace Up Perspex Heels - Lace Up perspex heels are my go to! They are so sexy and chic, and pretty comfortable! I pair mine with camouflage BDU pants, midi dresses, boyfriend jeans, or pajama couture! If you don’t have a pair of these, you’d better hurry before it’s too late!
7. Geometric Shaped Purses - Regular purses are so out of style! It’s all about geometric shape these days! They are trendy, chic, and match and outfit they are paired with!
8. Blazers - Long line blazers are great as coats, outerwear, or even as dresses! Yes blazers cinched at the wait with a belt and over the knees boots or lace up heels are all the rage this season! Try it out!
Now you are ready to slay, Fashion Doctor Fam! What’s your favorite Fall trend, How did you like this quick trend sesh?! Should I keep doing trends of Fall? Comment below!