(Can you spot Toulouse from the Aristocats? 👀🐱) My dear friend Caitlin @musingsofazebra tagged me again 💛
1) Ever damaged a book? - Never on purpose. Some of my books might have a bent spine or something from carrying them around in my bag.
2) Have you ever damaged a borrowed book? - NOO! Omg.
3) How long does it take for you to read a book? - Of course it depends, but I guess my average reading time (for a 400 page book and reading mostly while commuting) is about a week per book.
4) Hyped book that wasn't worth it - I didn't like the Twilight Saga, I only read about 100 pages of the first book, but in my defense I was only 13 or 14 and back then I wasn't an avid reader so... 5) Is there a book you'd be ashamed to say you've read/reading - Well, I've read the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, which one might find embarrassing, BUT I STAND BY IT.
6) How many books do you own? - I miscount all the time, but I have at least 80.
7) Slow reader or fast reader - When I'm having a really good flow, I read faster, but generally I would consider myself a more slower reader compared to how fast others can read *jealous*
8) Do you like to buddy read? - I've never done that before.
9) Do you prefer reading out loud or in your head? - Sometimes when I'm really excited I tend to read out loud but then I'm annoyed by my own voice and I stop.
10) If you could own only one book what would it be? - oh my, you can't make me choose. But it would probably be Jesus liebt mich by David Safier (because it's so sweet and soo hilarious) 🌼🌼🌼 tagged people are on the picture 😊 .
#books#bookworm#booktag#selfie #me#shorthair#instapic#instashot#portrait#ootd#thechildintime #vintage #vintageflair#vintagetheme#rustic#aesthetic