Thai red curry pork! #curry #redcurry #thaifood #thairecipe #recipe #asianrecipe #asianfood #friedegg Ingredients:
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
1 tsp ginger, grated
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 can coconut milk
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp lime juice
3/4 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
1-1/2 c bell peppers and onions, cut into 1/2-inch slices
1 Tbsp julienne-cut fresh basil
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add curry paste, ginger and garlic; stir fry 30 sec until fragrant.
3. Add coconut milk, brown sugar and fish sauce. Stir until well blended.
4. Stir in pork and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5-7 min until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp.
5. Remove from heat. Stir in basil.