I decided to write a list of the exs, the should have beens, would have beens and the almosts in my life
1. Cameron: it was fun at first but then I got bored and broke up with him.
2. Luke: Cameron's brother who I almost married but I got bored of him as well.
3. Greyson/Alex: I think he was my first real love, like I actually liked him and had some interest in him compared to the others. He broke up with me in the middle sex because he was cheating on me.
4. Justin: oh my god, I loved him. I loved him so much with everything I had. But he had a girlfriend. We just had this type of crazy chemistry that no else had. We fit or I thought. His heart belonged to his girl. And I ain't no cheater. This was probably went on a no love streak, fucking and just hurting everyone.
5./6.Alex: seems like I didn't learn my lesson
7. Chris: Chris was new and exciting. We hated each other but we just had a way of working it out. I was bored again.
8. Alex: because I thought I still loved him and he thought he still loved me. I broke with him the moment I realized I loved...
9. /10. Jake: He fought for me. He chased after me and I finally gave in to him. I fell deeply in love with him. He left me. I waited 5 months just to see him again. he came back. And he told the world about how he felt for me. Everyone around us would cheer us on, everyone shipped us. We had this crazy chemistry and everyone can tell that I was his. We told me he wanted to marry me, to have kids with me and it was beautiful. It's my greatest love. Probably the one that gave me faith in love again even though he did break me.
11. Johnny cash: I fell for this man months after Jake left me again. His touch was fire and I didn't mind being burned by him. We kissed a total of 12 times. To this day I think my soul has 12 holes in the places he burned me. I broke his heart by leaving him for another. A decision I regret but it
12. Luke: It was just too good to be true. Just too damn good. He loved me and I knew. Every song reminded me of him. I thought he was the love of my life. He broke my heart. No that would be an understatement. He took my heart and stomped all over it. It hurt.