So my very good friend @daltonium from the east coast posted a post, 10 random things about himself and tag me on it, I normally don't say much about my personal life but it's a good chance for him and other people to get to know me and a lil bit about myself 😄🙈well here we go... 1. I'm a personal trainer for the last 7 years, self employed since April 2016. Fitness IS my passion.
2. I'm 31 born on the 4th of July, I do look younger then my age. (Parent genetics)
3. I'm Mexican, both of my parents are from Mexico Zacapu Michoacan.
4. I'm bilingual I speak perfect Spanish, I learn along the way how to translate fitness terms from English to Spanish.
5. I attended Bakersfield College, graduated on 2009 with my liberal arts degree, and a certification on arc welding. First 3 years my drive to college was 1 hour and a half from Cuyama to Bakersfield.
6. I was raised in a ranch, in the valley/country, in my home town Cuyama, very small town, population unknown but my high school (CVHS) had about 100 students. Favorite subject (World history and Art). 7. I love learning about astronomy, astrology, and getting into numerology (yes I do believe in aliens). 8. I love to draw, I have over 100s of Dragon Ball drawings, as well as Marvel and Capcom characters still in a special folder, huge dragon ball fan way before the cartoons even came to the US.
9. I love sports, (Raiders fan) I played football basketball and baseball all 4 years of high school, soccer since I was kid, and I learn how to play racquetball in college, I'll take any challengers. Very competitive even in my fantasy football league today.
10. Now I'm into Natural bodybuilding, INBA/PNBA competitor since 2012, I competed in bodybuilding 3 years, men's physique 1, and going into Classic physique this year.