#tansformationtuesday

9384 posts

TOP POSTS

My #tansformationtuesday after getting my braces off and taking accutane for 5 months

TRANSformation Tuesday if you know what I mean .
.
.
.
.
You get it
#tansformationtuesday #happy #transgender #ftm

#tansformationtuesday apperently the only thing that has changed is I don't get red ribbons and my tights match my skin tone better. #charliechaplin #beetlejuice

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #tansformationtuesday

#tansformationtuesday this is what hard-working and dedication does to you. #paleo #dailyburn #fitness #goals

Left: 6 1/2 months ago. Right: Today (same dress from my longboard fail) There's about 30 lbs difference between the two. Today is the start of week zero of a new (to me) fitness/nutrition plan. I'm excited for my future #tansformationtuesday results in weeks to come!

#tansformationtuesday πŸ™€πŸ˜

#TansformationTuesday @toodollymakeup using #Bellamianta #Dark #SelfTintedTanningLotion ❀️🍫 "Life is much better with a tan!" #BeBellaBronzed
Shop now>>> Link in bio!

#tansformationtuesday
The left is how I showed up to @radargolfpro with a path 12Β° to the right. We only had 2hrs together but I still go back to the video he made of our lesson. I don't put as much time into the drills he prescribed as I should but I keep an eye on thing's the best I can. #progressofaHACKER #golf #golfisnteasy

MOST RECENT

SAVE THE DATE:
Saturday September 2
30 day Fitness accountability group will start!
My groups are filled with real people who "mess up" daily (myself included) but still jump back in even when we eat our body weight in cookie dough πŸ™Š. It's all about learning BALANCE! I still love to eat cookies πŸͺ,drink wine 🍷, and live life! My workouts only take 30mins of my day and I do them from home! I love sharing these programs with others because I know they work! Coming from a girl who used to spend 2 hours in the gym and look exactly the same to a girl who pushes play 30mins a day in her basement and doesn't even wear shoes! I drink one shake a day and follow an 80/20 diet meaning I eat pretty healthy 80% of the time and the other 20% I enjoy my treats!

Join ME and my amazing team! Let us share these amazing programs with you!
Message me if you want in our next group :)!BIG SALES GOING IN NOW
#trainwithchristyroberts #bettertogetherfitness #balance #tansformationtuesday #wegotthis #realpeoplerealresults #ilovecookies #onlinefitnesscoach #resultsfromhome #nevertoolate #sales

#tansformationtuesday #haircut Sorry @barberthecut you live too far away.

Lmao bro I hated my teeth with a dear passion. God touched them now they are fine 🐰 #tansformationtuesday

Looking to help 5-10 New Serious People only, who would love to: βœ…Lose Weight
βœ…Gain Lean Muscle/ Mass
βœ…Earn Extra Income/Self Employed βœ…Healthier Skin βœ…Live Happy βœ…Look Good/ Feel Good βœ…Help Others

If any of the above is related to you please contact me now let's start Today! πŸ“²3109104547Coach Gabss text "I'm Ready Today" #herbalife24 #herbamom #herbalifenutrition #results #motivation #herbalife #joinmenow #askmehow #2weekchallenge #30daychallenge #tansformationtuesday

#TansformationTuesday The first picture is 2007 the second is now 2017 ... I promote #healthiswealth because it truly is... I loss my weight naturally yes without surgery. So toning my skin has really been a journey! And still is! I was embarrassed to post it then thought what an accomplishment. I remember my doctor saying you'll never be small! Yes a doctor lolsss Oh and let's not start on ppl! Or friends saying you've loss too much! πŸ˜‚πŸ™„ So I post this to say don't let anyone discourage you from doing things that will change your life! For the better! #healthiswealth #ChangeStartsWithin #LoveSelf #KnowSelf #BeABetterSelf #Queen #fitness #blackgirlsdoworkout #blackwomendoeathealthy #blackgirlmagic #ShayMoore #Fortheculture #BlackHealth #Blackfitness

If you count carefully, you'll notice there is one less tooth on the right side. This patient was told she would need to create space for an implant but Dr. Lauren had another idea πŸ’‘. We used the cuspid to close the space and shaped it as a lateral to blend in! Like this photo if you think that's cool! #PerformedOurOwnEclipse #TansformationTuesday

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags