TaLei exfoliants is not available for purchase at this current time. However I will share with you how to make your own TaLei exfoliant sugar scrub.
Sugar scrubs are my favorite and easy to make. Sugar scrubs removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells, without causing pain. A sugar scrub is an especially good choice if your skin is extremely sensitive and also have a few more benefits over salt scrubs. For one, small sugar granules are generally gentler than salt, which can cause microscopic tears in the skin; two, because of sugar's natural humectants properties, these scrubs are more hydrating than salt scrubs, which can strip skin of natural oils.
HOW TO MAKE TaLei EXFOLIANT SUGAR SCRUB:
1. Splash your skin with warm water
2. One teaspoon of white or brown sugar and add a nickel size of TaLei Cleanse and gently scrub your face. It's ok it you want to be more aggressive. (our cleanser is fortified with Vitamin A, C, D, E, and F ( don't forget your lips)
3. Rinse your face
4. Apply Balance Toner with a cotton pad
5. Apply Prohydrate to face, under eye, lips neck and decolletage
6. Gently apply Eye cream
7. Apply Nourish or Restore face, neck lips and decolletage
8. Apply Shield Sunscreen a.m.
You're skin will feel smooth and look fresh and vibrant.
#TaLei #wakayaperfection #healthyskin #radiance #radiantskin