🍩 Flaky Cronuts Made Easy! 🍩
Comment 👇 Below & Tag a Friend.
Follow 👉 @food.tutorial for more content.
#🍩 #donut #doughnut
INGREDIENTS - 2 cans crescent dough, such as Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations (this dough is seamless)
- 1/4 butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate pudding
- Chocolate glaze (recipe below)
- Toppings, such as sprinkles, nuts, toasted coconut
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp milk
1. Lay out your 2 crescent doughs and brush them with melted butter.
2. Fold the bottom third of each sheet of dough up over the middle third. Brush with butter.
3. Fold the top third down over the middle.
4. Punch out 3 circles with a cookie cutter.
5. Punch the centers out with a smaller cutter.
6. Fry your donuts for 1-1/2 minutes per side, until golden.
7. Add the chocolate pudding to a piping bag fitted with a tip, and insert the tip into the side of the cronut. Pipe chocolate pudding in, until you feel resistance.
8. Combine the ingredients for the chocolate glaze and mix well, until smooth.
9. Dip the top of each cronut into the chocolate glaze.
10. Top with desired toppings.