✖️100 Push-Up Challenge✖️
Courtesy of @jesswitcher 💪🏼Took me somewhere around 10 or so minutes? Used my iPad timer but didn't realize the battery was low so it died, but I remember seeing 8:59 before I finished! Went on an easy run afterwards to shake it off!
10 reps each exercise; repeat for 2 rounds; 100 push-ups total 🔄 Each push-up counts as 1 rep.
1) Alternating Push-ups: standard push-up alternated with knee push-up. Notice that my back is perfectly straight even when I'm on my knees.
2) Staggered Push-ups: walk your hands to either side, hit high plank in the center.
3) Shoulder Tap Push-ups: Use your core to keep your hips from rocking while tapping the opposite shoulder with opposite hand; widen your stance with your feet if you need to.
4) Plank Jack Push-ups: back is flat and core is tight as you hop; you are moving horizontally, not vertically.
5) Tricep Push-ups: narrower stance with your hands; tuck elbows into your sides as you lower yourself down; you should feel these in the backs of your arms.
🕐TIME YOURSELF and attempt the challenge again the next week! Drop to your knees if you need to, just get them done!!! Tag me and post your time!
#pushups #pushupchallenge #100pushups #takeitoutside #outdoorfitness #sweatysundays #arms #upperbody #gainz #strongwomen #fitness #workout #challengeaccepted