🌱Collard Greens, Carrots & Mushroom Purée (6m+) .
▫️3 large leaves of collard greens
▫️1 cup fresh mushrooms
▫️1 large carrot
▫️1/1 white onion
▫️1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
▫️1/2 cup vegetable stock
1. Remove stem & chop collard greens.
2. Wash and chop carrot.
3. Chop the onion.
4. Wash and chop mushrooms.
5. Add ALL ingredients to a large pan.
6. Place on medium setting and cover with lid.
7. Stir occasionally until mushrooms are brown and tender all the way through.
8. Let cool.
9. Drain and place the food in blender
10. Blend food, using the leftover liquid to thin the consistency as needed.
12. Pour the remaining portions into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray, secure lid and freeze until solid.
14. Defrost portions as needed.
Always consult your pediatrician before introducing solid food to your baby. 👶