Obviously, 'Black is beautiful' wasn't referring to this. You should not have to live with the low esteem that abnormal Pigmentation can cause.
Bleaching has a negative connotation because of the unpleasant effects it has resulted in, over time.I have never come across a person, patient/ client who accepted they had 'bleached' their skin. Most times, people who have bleached had no issues with their skin in the first place.
Toning on the other hand is acceptable because it is a controlled way of achieving a uniform skin tone and a healthy, radiant glow for a blemished skin.
Do not hesitate to seek Professional help from a certified dermatologist / Aesthetic physician if and when you have any of the nature and man-induced pigmentation problems below:
1. Willingly or unwillingly bleached skin with resultant #darkknuckles #sunburns #Visibleveins #Redthighs , #Redarmpit etc
2. If you live in the tropics and over the years, your skin has darkened on exposed parts and lost it's lustre
3. If your job entails working under the midday sun and you develop sudden abnormal darkening of exposed parts of your body
4. If you are pregnant, just put to bed and/or are using a contraceptive and you notice gradual darkening of any part of your body, especially the face.
5. If you've had any widespread rashes(allergy, acne/Pimples, infectious skin diseases e.g chicken pox) which healed leaving very visible dark spots that affect your self esteem
6. If you just recovered from Ill health, an intensely stressful emotional /physical situation and your skin looks sallow/ dull.
#Bleaching #Toning #sunburns #Photodermatitis #Melasma #Unevenskintone #Dullskin #Exogenousochronosis #pregnancymask #Postinflammatoryhyperpigmentation #pigmentationproblems #Aestheticphysician #Aestheticdoctor #Skindoctor #Dermatology #Dermatologist #Naturallightskinisbeautiful #Naturalblackisbeautiful #bereal #beyourself #bebeautiful