#ad | 🥜🍫Popsicles that can be enjoyed for breakfast? 🤔I think YES. I'm always looking for ways to change up how I enjoy yogurt, and these popsicles are perfect for summer. I used @chobani Vanilla Whole Milk Greek Yogurt for the creamy base in this peanut butter chocolate combo. The recipe is super simple! 👏 I bet kids would love these too! 🤗 Recipe below 👇
WHAT YOU NEED:
6 popsicle molds/sticks
1 1/4 cups @chobani vanilla whole milk, divided
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 TBS cacao powder
3 TBS chocolate chips
granola & honey for popsicle base (optional)
2 TBS chocolate chips for drizzle (optional)
1. In a medium bowl mix together 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt with the 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter. Set aside.
2. In a separate medium bowl mix together 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt with cacao powder.
3. Place 3 TBS chocolate chips in small microwave-proof bowl. Melt chocolate chips in 10-15 second increments stirring in between until fully melted. Add this mixture into chocolate Greek yogurt. If mixture hardens slightly, just pop back in microwave for another 10 seconds.
4. Start dividing peanut butter yogurt into popsicle molds (I actually used a plastic baggie and cut corner to "pipe" in). Once a third of the way full, repeat this process with chocolate yogurt. Then fill up the rest of the mold with the remaining peanut butter yogurt, leaving enough room for granola if you'd like.
5. Insert popsicle sticks into molds, then fill with granola and drizzle with a bit of honey so it sticks.
6. Place popsicles in freezer for 4-6 hours until completely frozen. Once ready to eat, run popsicle molds under hot water to remove.
7. If making chocolate drizzle, melt 2 TBS chocolate chips in small bowl for 10-15 seconds, until fully melted. Drizzle over frozen popsicles placed on baking sheet or parchment paper. Allow chocolate to set – enjoy! 🍫🥜🙌
I hope you try these PB chocolate Greek yogurt popsicles! They are definitely my new favorite ❤️
Tag this recipe to save it for later .