ULUWATU, Bali 🏄🏼♂️
Any Bali Veteran’s favourite spot, Uluwatu has got those jaw dropping scenic cliffs with crystal clear warm water and white sandy beaches. The streets are lush and surf is always pumping! It’s an absolute must-do for anyone wanting to experience the best Bali has to offer. 🏖Looking for a secret place to kick back and enjoy a cocktail? Take an Uber to Sunday’s Beach Club where you get a cable cart down to a private beach. You can paddle board, snorkel or enjoy cocktails and food on bean bags on the beach. There’s even a bonfire at night. 🏠 Stay at Uluwatu Cottages - reasonably priced with million dollar views, an infinity pool and walking distance to the Yoga Barn and Single Fin. Check out Air BnB for other cheap but beautiful accommodation!
🥗 Eat at Coco and Poke (@cocopokebali) for some seriously fresh and delicious poke with style. Looking for cheaper options? Head down the stairs and find little ‘warungs’ everywhere that serve Indonesian cuisine and western food too. 🕺🏼Get your dancing shoes on because you’re about to experience the island’s BEST party - Single Fin (@singlefinbali). Best on a Wednesday or Sunday but it’s always pumping, this place is the best venue to watch the sun go down and dance the night away. The vibe is second to nowhere else!
1. The view from Coco and Poke (@cocopokebali) next to Single Fin
2. Sunday’s Beach Club @sundaysbeachclub
3. View from Uluwatu Cottages @uluwatucottages
4. Infinity Pool at Uluwatu Cottages
5. Coco and Poke bowls - so fresh and delicious!
6. Single Fin deck before the crowds arrive. What a view...dreamy!
7. Single Fin pumping on a Sunday @singlefinbali
8. View from just below Single Fin down the stairs